Last weekend, we made a trip to Kalamazoo to visit our great friends the Leonards, as well as drag them to Binder Park Zoo with us! We've been wanting to get down to that zoo and we are always excited to hang out with Ben, Carrie, Taylor, and Zach! It was a perfect day for the zoo and a fun day hanging out at their house. Here are some great pictures of our fun day (sorry there are so many...it was hard to choose).


On the big ant

Taylor and Grant

Two monkeys in a tree

The daddies and the kiddos

On the big turtle

Feeding the goats

Feeding the giraffes (so cool!)

I mean really cool! Wild Africa was definitely the best part. There are rolling hills with animals roaming around and a platform that the giraffes walk up to so you can feed them. Crazy!

Carrie and I with Mols and Zach

Beautiful blue eyes on Zachie

Tay holding Charley...isn't she beautiful?!

Sisters
2 comments:
Aww..such great pictures! I don't think I got any that turned out that good. Thanks for coming to visit! We had a great time. Looks like I need to get back to blogging... :)
Cute pics! Looks like you guys had a great day!
Post a Comment