Saturday, June 27, 2009

Happy Charley

 
Just thought I'd show some updated pictures of Charley.  She is always smiling and now is sucking her thumb too.  I know its not the best idea, but I much prefer a self soother than a pacifier.  Grant was a paci kid, Molly sucks her fingers, and Charley sucks her thumb...just like her momma did.  :)  She is so content and always happy.  Love you so much baby girl!
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

the deKorne family said...

What cute pictures! SHe is a total doll baby. I feel like I don't even know her anymore! :)

Bethany Boer said...

Oh my, she is SOOO cute!! What a little doll!! She seriously looks SO much like you!!!!!!!! Hopefully I can see you guys soon! I miss everyone! I might need to make a GR visit soon!

The Moser Fam... said...

She is adorable. What a cute little smile!