Sunday, November 29, 2009

All I Want for Christmas...

 
Posted by Picasa


Yesterday, Grant lost his first tooth! It has been wiggling for a couple of weeks now, and all of the sudden, it just popped out. No pain, no tears, no blood, just fell into his mouth. :) And what did I do...I cried. That's a mom for you...cries when her son loses his first tooth. He's growing up so fast. If you think about it, it's kind of sad. That was his first tooth that came in when he was 10 months old, and now he's almost six, and I'm about to cry again just writing this. What is wrong with me?! I do love him so! The tooth fairy came and left him two dollars (first tooth gets more than just a dollar), but that silly tooth fairy didn't do a very good job of placing the prize, because Grant woke up, lifted his pillow...and there was nothing. He came sadly into our room to show his dissatisfaction. Thank goodness it had just fallen down between the mattress and headboard. We'll have to let that tooth fairy know to be more careful with placement next time!

1 comment:

Jen said...

what a milestone!! love the little fact about the tooth fairy! ha ha.