Monday, November 30, 2009
Give Thanks
Thanksgiving has come and gone in a flash. We had a nice time with both sides of the family this year. Delicious brunch with the Hassenrik side and Turkey Dinner with the Sheldon side. I am so very thankful for each of my children this year, and each of their unique personalities. I am so very thankful that they are all healthy. I also give thanks for my wonderful husband, who is really an amazing husband and a huge help around here. We are certainly blessed to have him in our lives. And I'm thankful for Thanksgiving. Huh you say? I am thankful that there is a time of year to be reminded how truly blessed we are to have the freedom to worship God each and every day...because all these things that I am thankful for, come from Him.


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Whoa, Les! Two posts in two days! Awesome! Your family pic at your parent's house looks great!
great post les. The pic of your family is so cute i can't handle it. i love it. looks like your mom and dad have their christmas card too this year with that perfect picture! thankful for you les!
Beautiful family!!! Love those pictures, and LOVE the tooth!
Post a Comment