Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Hair Gone Wild

Molly's hair...love it...hate it. When she is just out of the bath, it is curly ringlets and so super cute and bouncy, love it. When she gets up in the morning, hate it:




I am not kidding when I say it is like this every morning. I am not sure what she does in her sleep, but this is getting to be a real pain. She does not care for me brushing it out every morning, and getting it wet again, but how can I not.



Thinking of cutting it, but not sure that will help any, since the rat's nest is usually in the front on top. :)

3 comments:

Rach said...

Les, these pictures are AWESOME. Sofia & I are both laughing out loud. We love that Molly girl!!

benjamin said...

Oh my word, now that is hilarious! I love those pics. I don't know what to tell you, it probably won't get any better if you cut it... who knew having curly hair could be so tough! :)

Jen said...

haha!! welcome to my world...every morning. although, i have to admit, this looks like she just rubs it around in her sleep b/c mine is not this bad! I love these pictures