Laundry. Always piling up. Always lurking. Always needing to be washed...dried...folded...put away...and that's the hardest part...putting it away. Always a basket full somewhere. It is amazing how many clothes my family of five goes through in one day. I purposely don't wash my clothes as much because everyone else in the family thinks it funny to wear sometimes two (or more) outfits a day. Laundry...I hate it. I loathe it.
4 comments:
ugh, agree.
I second that! (or third, cause Rach got to it first). Cute new background!
seriously, my sentiments exactly. i am constantly saying the EXACT same words. always a basket full somewhere...and when you have done all 12 loads...the hampers are full again.
I forgot to mention that I rearranged both Stella & Sofia's dressers. About 90% of their clothing is all in the bottom drawers so now THEY put away their own clothes...it actually helps a lot. Otherwise we all go downstairs and get dressed in the basement because that is where all our clothes are.
Post a Comment