I just think that it is really awesome that I still get the chance to get together with these girls, these two awesome mommas, that stood up in my wedding almost ten years ago. So much has changed, and so much has stayed the same. Eight kids later, lots of changing looks, but forever lasting friendships! So fun to be with you guys. Looking forward to our next get together!! I am so blessed with your friendships.
3 comments:
And you all look so good still! :) Fun to have college friends...nothing like it! Happy ten year anniversary :)
Aww.. what a great post! Love you guys! So glad we could all get together, and definitely looking forward to a "girls weekend"!
seriously--so true!! i love this post and loved seeing you. my only complaint...as always, it was too short. i miss you guys so much. love you both!
Post a Comment