My babies...not so much babies anymore. When did everyone get so big? So...three of a kind...but all completely different. I am amazed at how three children that come from one set of parents can all be so completely unique. And each one seems to be taking on his or her "role" in this family. Grant, the first born, is independent and strong-willed. Praying this turns into strong leadership skills someday and the ability to stand up for himself and say no to things that aren't right. He is polite and kind to others, and is really starting to take on his "big brother" role for his sisters. It's heart warming to see him put Molly to bed and read to her. He is caring but also very fiesty and spirited. It's a special relationship between a mother and a son, and I'm so happy to have him. He shows me a lot of love. Molly, my middle child, can be quiet and reserved, but may also surprise you when she tries to make you laugh by being goofy. You may find her being sneaky somewhere and quietly doing something she shouldn't be doing, but always is quite remorseful when she gets caught. She has a soft heart and is very emotional. She has started to love to sing and I love to listen to her sweet voice, especially when she says the funniest things...like when I asked her if she needed to put her listening ears on, and she told me she lost them somewhere in her room. She is growing up so fast. The other day I asked her if I could pick her up and she said, no thank you, I'm a big girl...but I still love you. And Charley, my baby, my youngest. What a sweet heart his child has, as they all do, but she seems to want to make me smile the most. But I see her wild side coming out quickly. I'm certain she will be not afraid of much, as she climbs and shouts, and says hi...quite loudly...to everyone she sees. She may be more of a free spirit and I'm sure she'll be well-liked. But we'll see, I have yet to learn all about her yet, but I'm loving every minute of it.
They all show me so much love, and I eat up every hug and kiss, and 'I Love You' that I get from them.
I just wanted to thank God for these three blessings, that I'm sure have shaped me as a person in more ways than I can count. I am so very grateful to be their mother, and so very grateful to have a loving husband to help me along the way.
1 comment:
Seriously, your family and children could not be any more beautiful! Love them. It's so amazing how God works! I'm so glad I get to watch them grow up too!
Post a Comment