I have to say, that when I first got pregnant, I thought that I would have all boys. When I had Grant, I was sure I was definitely not going to have any girls. When Molly came along, I thought, I am so blessed to have one girl, but if I have another, I'm sure it will be a boy. And along came Charley...a girl Charley. Most of my day is spent with my girls as Grant is at school all day every day. And I'm enjoying watching my girls change and grow, and love and hate each other. I am very blessed to have a sister, who love and cares for me, and I'm thankful my girls have each other too. Praying that they love each other and are friends for the rest of their lives too!
Sunday, April 25, 2010
My Girls
I have to say, that when I first got pregnant, I thought that I would have all boys. When I had Grant, I was sure I was definitely not going to have any girls. When Molly came along, I thought, I am so blessed to have one girl, but if I have another, I'm sure it will be a boy. And along came Charley...a girl Charley. Most of my day is spent with my girls as Grant is at school all day every day. And I'm enjoying watching my girls change and grow, and love and hate each other. I am very blessed to have a sister, who love and cares for me, and I'm thankful my girls have each other too. Praying that they love each other and are friends for the rest of their lives too!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
no better gift than sisters! built in best friends. :) they are beautiful girls, too! such cute pictures!
aww. very sweet.
Post a Comment