Saturday, February 28, 2009

Night at the Museum



Thursday night, we took Grant and Molly to the Public Museum for a night out.  We are still trying to get through this winter!  The Public Museum had a family night that included dinner, entrance to the dinosaur exhibit and entire museum, a planetarium show, and unlimited carousel rides.  It was a lot of fun actually.  It was a little different than I expected...and a little scarier.  I was expecting dinosaur bones and instead they had robotic dinosaurs that roared and moved.  I was praying we weren't setting ourselves up for a night of nightmares.  The planetarium show was...interesting...but Grant loved it.  I'm hoping he didn't actually take in ALL the information, considering its not at all what we believe, but we just emphasized afterwards that God has created everything even if we don't know how or when.  So here are some pics of our little adventure.  

Carousel Rides!
Waiting in line for the planetarium show
 
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

the deKorne family said...

i wish you hadn't cropped your tummy out :) such cute pictures!!