Charley almost choked to death on graham cracker...good one mom, she is obviously not old enough for that
Molly got a soccer ball in the face...nice shot mom, next time try not to aim at your daughter's beautiful face
Grant got a thumb in the eye...keep your hands to yourself mom, no thumbs up for you
Just one of those days....
Such a cute story though. After I kicked the soccer ball that landed between Molly's eyes and knocked her over on the cement, and after I rushed her inside to calm her and get her "boo boo buddy", and after she had finally settled down...Matt looked at her and said,
"Oh Mols, I hope you don't get a black eye"
and she quickly turned to him and said,
"No Daddy, my eyes blue!"
Aw, love you Mols! Sorry for the bad aim.
3 comments:
I will take responsibility for the graham cracker, and you are a GREAT mom for even playing soccer with your kiddos! I avoid things like that at all costs! You are a fabulous mom...sorry you had a bad day. :)
Les, you're a great mom! Did you see the giant gash in the side of Colin's throat on Sunday?!?! Yep... Go a little easier on yourself- you're kids are great!
Oh Les, you're such a great mommy!!! I gave Stella a wheat thin too early & had to do that baby-over-the- knee heimlich thing...sweet Rach. At least your cracker choice was SOFT. And at least it was a soccer ball & not a golf ball.
Post a Comment