Pumpkin time again! I really do like fall, except for this fall. It has been a pretty disappointing fall. Although the colors are beautiful, it would be nice to be able to get outside to enjoy them. We have had so much rain and its been quite chilly, except for this week. And I could use a little sunshine too. It's not fair that I'm ghostly white already! We had a great time carving pumpkins though nonetheless. Although my kids are a couple of wimps and refuse to touch the pumpkin insides. Funny thing is, our pumpkins this year had the strangest insides. It was like string cheese...or spaghetti...it came out in strings. So weird, and kind of annoying, but less slimy. :) Here's our yearly family pumpkin shot. Feel free to take a look back at how our family has changed...
Click here!

Working hard to make the perfect pumpkin


Charley wishing she could help!

Crazy pumpkin spaghetti
3 comments:
So cute!!! Where'd you find the spaghetti kind?!
So cute Les!!! Can't believe just last year Molly was basically a baby!! Craziness!
Cute.
Post a Comment